Saturday, 5 April 2014

Margate Harbour and Sea Front Pictures

Mannings Seafood stall from Margate Harbour Arm

Dressed Crab and Chips

Me and my Daughter

            Me and Heather by Margate Clock Tower

Margate Steps from Harbour Arm


Margate and the Old Town are great  Holiday or day trip destinations. Thanet has miles of beautiful sandy beaches. I am blessed in so much as I can call Margate home and have all of these wonderful bays and beaches on my doorstep. I want to urge you to visit Thanet it is a wonderful place for a trip or a stay and if you are planning on a staycation this year Thanet is the place to have a holiday. Margate and Ramsgate have long been holiday destinations but Broadstairs and Birchington are equally as good for you to find a holiday flat or hotel.

1 comment:

  1. crab and chips - sounds great - looks good too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed