Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Lawn Mower has broken

http://www.shop.flymo.co.uk/images/pubs/content/homepages/shop.flymo/banners/newappliances.jpg
yep I need a new Flymo
My wife is in charge of the garden, my wheelchair wont go down the steps on to the lawn so I am unable to get out into the garden. Well this afternoon she comes in and reports the lawn mower is now an ex lawn mower, it has given up the ghost, gone the way of all old mowers to that great resting place in the sky. Well what shall I do? I am in the middle of watching the snooker but I need to show willing. Ebay, after all I dont want to shell out for a new mower. What do we go for another flymo? a wheel mower, not a mower of wheels one with wheels. decisions decisions and all I want to do is watch snooker, where'sthe remote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed