Friday, 4 April 2014

Garden Birds

Quick post to say the feeders are all doing a brisk trade and it looks like a Blue Tit and a Coal tit have set up home in the nest boxes. We also have a Blackbird and a Robin going in and out of the hedge at the bottom of the garden. I have told you before my wheelchair wont go down the steps so I can not get into the garden all of my bird watching is done from the back room window. My camera is not to hand but hopefully some piccies will follow. So far today:-

  • Robin
  • Blackbird
  • Great tit
  • Blue tit
  • Collard Dove
  • Wood Pigeon
  • House Sparrow
  • Ring Neck Parakeet
  • Starling
  • Herring Gull
Have all been frequent visitors to our various feeders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed