Thursday, 27 March 2014

Visit Margate for Easter Holidays

I had to smile at the notice Baby facilities (e.g. baby changing) it makes me wonder why they want to change them maybe  they are naughty. Forgive my silly sense of humour I was on the Turner Centre website looking to see whats on for Easter when I noticed the Part Exhange service. Easter holidays for me are sorted but may folks will  start looking whats available and Margate is a wonderful destination. The Visit Thanet website covers all the Thanet destinations  and I wont recreate the details here but point you in the VISIT THANET WEBSITE is a great place to find attractions in Margate Ramsgate and Broadstairs plus hotels  and guest houses to stay in whilst spend a few days in Thanet.
Baby facilities (e.g. baby changing)
Baby facilities (e.g. baby changing)
Baby facilities (e.g. baby changing)
Baby facilities (e.g. baby changing)
Baby facilities (e.g. baby changing)
Baby facilities (e.g. baby changing)
Baby facilities (e.g. baby changing)

2 comments:

  1. One day maybe I will get there :) Thanks for the link, I shall enjoy checking it out. Wishing you a lovely weekend Don. Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed