Monday, 10 March 2014

Thanet American Football Organisation Hartsdown Park 29th March

Thanet American Football Organisation
I dont known about you but I dont know much about American Football but when I have seen it on TV and Would like to know more. My grandsons would be the ones to get involved in this sport they are young and active unlike me who is an old relic. I shan't be playing any type of football again but once upon a million years ago I would have loved nothing more than to play soccer but this American stuff was the stuff of comic books when I was a boy. But now Thanet has its very own American Football Organisation and if you want more details check out their Facebook pages  or ring 078911 48618 
OPEN DAY AT HARTSDOWN FC FIVES PITCHES 29TH MARCH
 

3 comments:

  1. Well, I just got educated, I told my American football expert about your American Flag football and he said, "Oh yeah, that's when you don't tackle, you just pull a flag out of pocket." Now I know and it only took me 38 years to learn that ;) Hi Don, thank you for teaching me something new today about American Football :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post.It helps us to increase the football related knowledge. Thank you very much for sharing this article. Wish you all the best.
    click goals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. Those are so much love of football play like me they will get so much interest from this post.
    memory enhancement

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed