Monday, 3 March 2014

Pulled Pork in Margate Old Town

I am lucky enough to live in Margate home of the Turner Contemporary and now another favourite of mine the Greedy Cow Pulled Pork roll. My daughter and her husband have been raving to me about the wonderful culinary delight for ages and on Sunday they visited the Greedy Cow again and having had a wonderful feed left with a take out destined to be sampled by me. All I can say it was my first Greedy Cow pulled pork roll but it wont be my last. My daughter tells me it takes around eleven hours of careful preparation and cooking for the meat to be ready to become right for the rigorous taste test of those in the know. People flock to Margate for sun sea and sand and I can now report another reason a Greedy Cow Pulled Pork Roll.
Embedded image permalink
Greedy Cow Pulled Pork in the oven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed