Monday, 10 March 2014

Four Candles Pub Saint Peters Thanet

I spend a lot of time on Twitter and came across an article Broadstairs own  International Cartoonist Royston he pointed me in the direction of an article in the Daily Telegraph about his local Pub the Marvelous Four Candles in Sowell Street Saint Peters. Now I have never been there but being Broadstairs and Saint Peters first Micro Pub I wouldn't mind having a pint there. Mike Beaumont who owns the Pub and describes it as Just the very best beer in the smallest, friendliest alehouse in town. 1 Sowell St CT10 2AT. I pinched that bit from his TWITTER account
posted by
 Now if I do ever manage to get there in my wheelchair you will be the first to know but here is a copy of the Telegraph article I tried to find it on the world wide web but failed so click on it to enlarge. But all is not lost as whilst looking for the Telegraph article I did find the Four Candles Website http://www.thefourcandles.co.uk/ So I doubt I will be popping in anytime in the near future untill some strong offers to push the Wheelchair to Saint Peter, but if you fancy a pint do pop into the Four Candles
1 Sowell Street, St. Peter's, Broadstairs, Kent  CT10 2AT check here for the opening hours
Four Candles Alehousen Broadstirs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed