Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Botany Bay Hotel Broadstairs

My wife just came home telling me about the work going on at the Botany Bay Hotel which was previously known as the Fayreness Hotel. I am normally promoting Botany Bay because of Ross and the beach Kiosk, he is preparing for the new season and will welcome visitors to this marvellous beach with his tasty range of cooked food and beach good that make a visit to Botany Bay one that keeps people coming back again and again. The Botany Bay Hotel is the topic of this post so enough about Ross Andrews and his Beach Kiosk.
The Hotel has been taken over by Shepherd Neame Britain's Oldest Brewer. It is due to reopen on Monday 24th of  March at 12 noon. In the time it has been shut for its refit the building has been shrouded in scaffolding and has been a hive of activity. I have been on to the new website and the changes look great the New Botany Bay Hotel will be a great place for visitors to Thanet to stay. There will be Function Facilities my own daughter had her wedding reception here. The Botany Bay Hotel website has a functions page CLICK HERE FOR LINK
So I wish the new Hotel every success for the 24th re opening and a long and perosperous future.
I have always used the Sat Nav details for the Fayreness Hotel when promoting The Botany Bay Beach Kiosk so will now have to use the post code for the The Botany Bay Hotel Marine Drive, Kingsgate, Broadstairs, Kent CT10 3LG.

If you head on over to their Facebook Page they are offering a free competition win a night for two or Five free meals click here

from the Botany Bay Hotel Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed