Friday, 6 December 2013

Shop Local its Cheaper Small Business Saturday

My mate has just been to see me. He called in the other day saying how expensive timber was. He is decorating and needed some skirting board and bits to box something in. He had just been to one of the big DIY warehouses and they wanted £15 for just one length of timber and he needed several. Well to cut to the chase he has just been in to visit and he went to Kandoo Timber supplies in the Old Goods Yard at Margate and he got all the timber for less than one length from the DIY warehouse. So if you need timber or DIY materials or building supplies SHOP LOCAL remember Small Business Saturday and save money.vanFind Kandoo at All Saints Industrial Estate All Saints Avenue Margate, Kent, CT9 5TJ  Tel: 01843 227697 Fax: 01843 231577

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed