Tuesday, 10 December 2013

My Theory about ships off Margate

Those of you who follow this blog will already have heard this. I have a theory that you can always count at least ten ships off of Margate. I am often up at Clifonville by the Bethesda Surgery looking out to sea. Or maybe drinking coffee outside the cafe. Our other favorite spot is Barnes Car Park at Westbrook, I have posted loads of pictures from these spots on previous posts. Well today I looked on www.marinetraffic.com  and I have found some of the ships details the one that has my interest is BIANCA it has been in and out of Ramsgate and if I manage to get over there I will try and get a picture but for those who cant wait click here http://www.marinetraffic.com/img/logo-final.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed