Monday, 2 December 2013

Another morning bird watching

My wife is getting her hair done and I am home alone. I have already knocked a glass of squash over and made a right mess. I was trying to get out of the wheelchair to sort out the internet, I needed to turn the router of and back on again and that was the cause off all the mess. I am now sitting here with the laptop doing what laptops do sitting on my lap typing this a I look out of the back window same birds as usual nothing different other than the Wren who is an infrequent visitor spent several minutes here today. The Parakeets provide me with endless fun here is a clip I took of them fighting over the sunflower hearts last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed