Friday, 29 November 2013

Raining again the washing is wet

OOPS I am in big trouble!!!!! Heather has gone Christmas shopping and I am home alone, before she left she wanted to get the line full of washing in. Now this is where I come in and say no leave it out there it is not going to rain. Yep you can see where this is going. I am in a wheelchair and cannot get outside end even if I could get through the door we have steps into the garden and to the best of my knowledge wheelchairs cannon negotiate steps. There was a time when I would be able to get the washing in but last time I tried I split my lip and  had several cuts and bruises. So nothing else to do other than sit here and wait.

2 comments:

  1. NOPE she came in and never said its your fault just that the washing got wet then

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed