Friday, 1 November 2013

Delicious Deli-o-licuous lunch

I have just had a delicious Deli-o-licious lunch. We had  freshly made prawn baguettes and I would have taken a photo of them but forgot about it until they had been devoured. Last week I had their crayfish rolls and I have tried the ready made meals and my wife has just said they do a nice looking curry and also one of my favourites is Paella and I have just noticed they do stuffed Peppers. All of their food is prepared on the premises using good quality ingredients. And the range of fresh fish is locally sourced and delicious. The fish can be ordered if you require  something for a special occasion, go along and visit Deli-o-licious in Cliftonville. Or phone them on 01843 296870

DELI-O-LICIOUS
82 HAROLD ROAD
CLIFTONVILLE
MARGATE KENT 
CT9 2HS

TEL: 01843 296870
EMAIL: info@deli-o-licious.co.uk


WEBSITE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed