Sunday, 8 September 2013

Minnis Bay Walk











Well more of a push really. We wanted to go and watch the sunset and get some piccies so Wednesday evening off we went to Minnis Bay Birchington. Heather pushing and me directing we headed along the prom on the worst evening of the week. Mondays sunset had been miraculous but the day we chose was all sea mist and dull. But I did manage a few shots (mostly beach huts) and we met a very nice lady walking her dog, so as the sun disappeared  from view I was taking to her rather than watching the last views of a very boring sunset. Here are a few shots I am going to use the stripey red and white beach hut for my Ruby Tuesday Too Post 
These Huts overlook this wonderful beach and are always busy, there were a few hardy folk just packing up and leaving as we arrived. As you can see the day was not the best but we enjoyed the time out and it was great to see the amount of huts on the prom, it show how popular Thanets beaches are as there is now a waiting list for hut spaces.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, some nice pictures! I like this sunset! Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks wonderful, indeed!

    http://www.dgr8mom.com/2013/09/walk-like-silly-walk.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed