Friday, 27 September 2013

Fresh Hope plans for new disability day care centre

Being disabled myself when I discovered Fresh Hope on twitter I thought I would see what they are up to. Well after a few tweets on twitter I was able to find the website
There I learned about their aims and desires the more I thought yep promote this one Don. Well they are running a Family Fun Day at  BayPoint Club Ramsgate Rd, Sandwich CT13 9QL. BayPoint Club is the fomer Pfizer Social Club I have spent many fun times there and outside for the Pfizer firework displays I miss those. I think the plans for the centre are great and wish Fresh Hope every sucsess

Fresh Hope is a Non-Profit Organisation

aiming to provide a Day Care and Respite centre
for disabled adults and children in the
Thanet/Deal/Dover and Canterbury
District areas.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Don for your support. We are hoping for the centre to be open in the spring of 2014 but that will only be able to happen with a great supporting team. We are hoping our first event will put us well on the way to the opening of the centre and already have booked our next big event so will post more on that closer to the time. If you have any questions or wont to help in any way please get in touch via the website fill in the contact form and i will reply within 24 hours. www.freshhope.co

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed