Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Walk to Westgate

I have not been on my Mobility scooter much this year, to be honest I had lost my nerve, I know that is hard to believe but I got scared and it was easier and safer being pushed in the wheelchair. Well today we parked at Barnes Car park and went through to Westgate. The tide was in the sun was out so no excuse off we went. Here are a few pics:-
Beach huts (ironic they are not on the beach but the prom)

I wont so OK.

The Turner Contemporary at Margate from Westbrook

just made me smile

little Turnstone waiting for the tide to go out

Blue Flag All of Thanets Main Beaches have this prestigious award

I did not see any Vikings but this is the route they use evidently

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed