Thursday, 22 August 2013

Margate Harbour steps Sunset

sun rays over the sea

sitting on the new Margate Steps eating fish and chips

sun sea and sand at Margate

TheTurner Contemporary from Westbrook

I went down to the new Harbour steps and I had my camera's with me. I wanted a sunset picture and must say the Thanet coast did not disappoint and dozens of others were doing the same. I and concerned that people are moaning about Margate and saying the Turner Centre is a waste, well judging by the people around the area it has been money well spent but then some people moan no matter what is done, it must be in their DNA. This post is for Skywatch Friday click here to view sky pics from around the world.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed