Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Fowlmead Country Park Bank Holiday walk and Ruby Tuesday

As bank holidays go the August one usually has the best weather, this year was no exception. We went withe two of the grandsons to Fowlmead Country Park at Deal. Lots of people riding bikes and the fantastic play area was swarming with kids hanging off climbing frames or on swings and slides. Our two had bikes to ride and Grandad had his scooter so fun was had by all, we had a drive by packed lunch (from Tesco's) much easier than a DIY packed lunch. I had the camera so took some pictures for Ruby Tuesday. We had been for a walk along the cliff tops at Botany Bay the day before and I took a couple of pictures then which are included as well.
a sign in hiding?
Ruby buffers mean the end of the road
me on my ruby red scooter
red white and blue
Red Irony

1 comment:

  1. Great photos Don, sounded like a fun time. Particularly enjoyed seeing you on the scooter. I always love it when blogging friends share photos of themselves. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment :) Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed