Friday, 16 August 2013

Botany Bay Beach Broadstairs

Here is a picture of the pristine sands and the chalk cliffs of Botany Bay Beach at Broadstairs the location is beautiful. The bay is safe and is patrolled by RNLI lifeguards. I can no longer get onto the sands with my wheelchair but sit on the cliff tops eating Ross's legendary bacon sandwiches and drinking his coffee or cooling down with of of his ice lollies. I can recommend Botany Bay  as a wonderful day out lots of exploring for the kids and not a slot machine or video game in sight.Set your Sat Nav to Marine Drive , Kingsgate, Broadstairs , Kent CT10 3LG and head on down to Thanet we have miles of beautiful beaches Margate Broadstairs and Ramsgate  are all wonderful. Come for a day, week or a lifetime I wouldn't live anywhere else!
posted as my Skywatch picture this week.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely view Don. I'm grateful to be out of my wheelchair for now... but I know this too is likely temporary... as long as we can still enjoy our lives, that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful beach photo-my first husband was in a wheelchair, like you he took advantage of all the things he could do-hats off to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed