Friday, 19 July 2013

Thanets Council Local Development Scheme 2013

I have just been on the TDC Website and tried reading Thanets Local Development Scheme 2013 I am at a loss after the first few paragraphs. All I keep coming up with is DPD’s and SPD’s plus furtheer down the page I come up against NDP. There seems to me to be an over riding use of waffle I found myself looking back to see which each one stood for. Without a legend this makes reading of the document slow and cumbersome but maybe the person who drafted the webpage thought no one would care what these initials stand for. Please TDC give as an idea as to what we will find in the documents it would make  life easier for us non council types who at least show some interest in your work.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed