Friday, 12 July 2013

Margate Broadstairs or Ramsgate Heatwave weekend

Having just seen the the weather forecast and heard the words heatwave and Margate in the same sentence, I thought I must urge people to pack the sun cream and head to Thanet this weekend. The Sans Hotel in Margate has just opened and is receiving great acclaim  inn the national press. The Turner Contemporary art gallery is always worth a visit and at the moment is home to a very cool Walrus, maybe he can cool things down for hot visitors. All of Thanets Blue Flag award winning beaches will be welcoming visitors so comme on down to Thanet this weekend


Curiosity: Art and the Pleasures of Knowing, installation view at Turner ContemporaryPhoto Manu Palomeque 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed