Saturday, 29 June 2013

Preston Steam Rally

I am glad the weather has been kind for the Preston Steam Rally. I would have loved to have gone but feel I would have been pushing my body to much. I love Steam Fairs and the sounds and smell of Smoke and oil that those old engines produce. I know this post is late the first day is today but if you read this and are inspired to head over to Preston and see the marvelous engines and exhibits let me know have a good weekend whatever you choose to do.
 http://www.prestonrally.co.uk/PR_10_Tractors_1.jpg
http://www.prestonrally.co.uk/PR_Logo_2013.png

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your good wishes.

    The weather was indeed very kind and many thousands of visitors came to enjoy the show.

    Whilst it's not in Thanet, a great number of our visitors come from the Isle and several Thanet businesses and charities take the opportunity to trade or raise awareness at the show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed