Friday, 21 June 2013

Deli-o-licious lunch

I had lunch bought for me and even delivered to the house! My sister in law went to my favourite deli in Cliftonville. She went in and got some prawn sticks always a favourite in the Wood household. While she was there she saw some fresh salmon on special and some cod cutlets unfortunately with no car today we were unable to get to Harold road take advantage of the low priced fresh fish even though it is a friday I wont be having a fish dish today.  You can find Deli-o-licious the marvelous deli in Harold Road Cliftonville set your sat nav for CT9 2HS FIND THEM ON FACEBOOK and also on Twitter Check out there specials

2 comments:

  1. I could actually just go for some fish and chips right now, sigh.....:)

    Happy day to you Don,
    Denise xxx
    An English Girl Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise I am hungry as well now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed