Monday, 27 May 2013

Margate Bank Holiday

I am sorry I have not blogged much of late I am still feeling proper poorly, my Multiple Sclerosis has really taken a bite out of me since Christmas still I am still able to use the pooter but the blogs have taken a back seat until I feel a bit better. My son in law Ross will be delighted to see you at Botany Bay Beach he owns the Kiosk and sells ice cream and beach goods plus legendary bacon sarnies dog rolls etc plus tea's and coffee etc. He is hoping for Botany Bay (the hidden gem of Broadstairs) to be busy as the season has been slow so far. As I type this the sun is beaming down and the sky is bright blue, proper beach weather kids love making sandcastles. Pack some sun tan lotion and head on down to Thanet we have the best blue flag beaches and bacon what more could anyone want. St your sat navs to Marine Drive , Kingsgate, Broadstairs , Kent CT10 3LG that will take you to the Fayreness hotel which overlooks Botany Bay
sunset over Thanet taken by me

3 comments:

  1. Don, I'm so sorry to hear that you continue to feel so poorly. I'm hoping that, at the very least, lots of sun shines through your windows and brightens the days for you and Heather. Cheers, Elaine xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've been feeling poorly Don. I too hope the sunshine shines brightly for you and Heather.

    Cheers,
    Denise xxx
    An English Girl Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elaine I am laying here now sun streaming through the windows and Heather has gone to watch one of our grandsons play soccer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed