Saturday, 6 April 2013

Fly to New York from Manston

I am still in bed feeling very sorry for myself my MS has shut lots of me down and I have been very poor at this blogging lark but maybe I am up to doing a post about our very own airport link to the rest of the world. You can now fly via Manston to New York. My daughters will be pleased as one o their friends just moved to New York and it will make them see closer. New York. KLM have started flying twice a day to Amsterdam and from there the world is your oyster. With this new KLM service you will be able to explore over 130 destinations from Manston via Amsterdam including New York, Dubai and Bangkok! how good is that. My mate was here in the week and flew exactly the same via Heathrow but now he can go from Manston saving hours in traffic and queuing. Even if you live North of London I would expect it to be easier to use Manston  over Heathrow when you yake the time spent in traffic jams in west London, I know I would rather keep moving than sit on the road to nowhere the Great West Road, I just typed great west road traffic into google and got 52 million reports on how bad the traffic is when I typed Thanet Way traffic news into google I got one hundred and forty thousand hits. No contest. Fly KLM from Manston.

  Road with motor traffic, factories to either side

The last time the Great West Road was as quiet as the Thanet way was in 1925

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed