Monday, 1 April 2013

Calorie counter failed again

It is 11:30 at night and I have made no attempt today to count calories that is the second day out of three I have messed up. I have not had much to eat and nothing unhealthy, I have been asleep most of the day I even had a little person call with his Mum and I never heard them till home time and they were here for over two hours evidently. I must have been tired to sleep through that but I feel I am brewing an infection lets hope the tablets do there stuff. I am off to sleep now bye...........

2 comments:

  1. Don, sort of know the feeling for I start chemotherapy tomorrow and my appetite has gone to pieces. Until a short time ago all was fine, or so I thought, so still in shock a bit.

    You take care for I find your courage and outlook a real inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well with the Chemo I have no experience of it but I remember a friend who is now recovered saying her taste went to pot and we tried all sorts to gget her to eat. as I said hope all goes fine for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed