Sunday, 31 March 2013

Lord Carey storm in a flower pot?

I have been looking at several blogs in regard to feeling about Lord Carey and his attack on Gay Marriage and David Cameron's relentless push toward it's legislation. I must say that Carey seems to be obsessed with gay sex and some reports say even the Church Of England are  distancing themselves from his remarks. All manner of people have if not condemned his remarks  distanced themselves away from his views. I must say for the average man in the street he is more worried about putting food on the table than a gay bashing ex arch bishop's attempt to grab the headlines. I know several gay people and I doubt they are as worried about having the right to same sex marriage as Carey, he is obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed