Saturday, 30 March 2013

George Carey is just wrong

I cant understand what the Gay problem is  with George Carey other than his ideas belong in the 1920's not the 21st Century. He is worried by Gays and Lesbians. WHY? they are humans the same as him they still breathe and use the toilet like everyone else. Their sexuality worries him and some of the church and all I can say is he needs to grow up and stop blaming everyone around him that the church is no longer the bastion it once was. He and many others are trapped in the religiosity rather than love toward people he may not feel comfortable with. Don't blame Cameron Lord Carey he is  modernizing which is something the church seems unable to do.
News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed