Friday, 29 March 2013

First day calorie counting on my diet

I have just counted all the calories and got my total. I had according to an online calculator a maximum off one thousand five hundred  being one who has a sedentary lifestyle The fact of the matter is my Multiple Sclerosis has robbed me nearly all movement so whilst I may sound as if I am a lazy couch potato, when I was able bodied I was always on the go, never sitting still. Well my total for today has been 1016 calories. Well I have hardly moved all day my balance has been rubbish and my fatigue levels have been such that I have only managed to get out of bed once and that was into a chair next to the bed. It may not have been far but the effort involved left me completely exhausted and it has been nearly two hours  before I was feeling good enough to type these few lines, let's hope I am feeling better tomorrow
P

PIE BUTTIES AS SEEN ON CHANNEL FOURS SECRET EATERS HAVE NO PLACE IN ANYONE'S DIET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed