Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Fog and frost in Thanet for half term

It's half term and I haven't posted any idea's of things to do in Thanet. I must admit being disabled as I am I maybe don't have the enthusiasm as I once did. Today my wife has gone to the play area in Pysons Road it is called Bumble Beez and is in what was formerly the Focus DIY store. She is meeting up with our daughter and all the grand children will no doubt have a very buzy time. I have been a bit caught out by half term a few weeks ago I sent a few ideas through to my daughter and meant to blog about them but I have been under the weather for a few weeks and not done it and now half term is here. Hmmmmmmmmm note to self post early for Christmas, Have a good week 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed