Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Twitter works for websites

I am lying in bed with the laptop,, I know that seems lazy but we are going out this afternoon and on the evidence of the last few days I need to conserve my energy don't you just love Multiple Sclerosis? Well I spend a bit of time on twitter and today say a recommendation to follow Lisa Stanley
@Lisasballoons. I clicked on the link and was introduced to a beautiful website  lisa's helium balloons & decorating services I love all the different balloons and decorations she has available and she hires all the bits for a wedding or christening like chair covers and tablecloths and cake stands, I remember hunting for one of those when our daughter got married. I love to promote local businesses and intend to do more of it in 2013. So although I wont be using Lisa she has used Twitter and Facebook to help grow her business and I would recommend social media to all firms be the start ups or established enterprises. The Internet works 24 hours a days seven days a week and costs are low and with social media they can be just time rather than cash, now that is appealing to everyone in these days of belt tightening. Find Lisa on Twitter https://twitter.com/Lisasballoons on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisas-helium-balloons-decorating-services/127857127235119
and on the web:- http://www.lisasheliumballoons.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful business venture. I wish her the very best success. Happy New Year again Don. Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed