Saturday, 5 January 2013

New Deli in Cliftonville



First trip out of the New Year was to Cliftonville to treat ourselves to lunch from newly opened Deli o-licious  in Harold Rd l only discovered them because of twitter
And have been talking to them on their Facebook account, another local business taking advantage of the social media to promote their New venture I knew where Harold Rd  is, it is where St Georges Garage  and also where Grades the barbers are located. Deli-o-licious  is a brand new venture, l am sure they were not there when l last had my hair cut at Grades which was just before Christmas but may have been but not sure as it was pouring hard and did not notice much. Heather brought a ham salad and cheese salad sticks with deli-o-licious chutney which where huge and well filled and tasted yummy and very filling.






Whilst there we bought fishcakes which we have yet to cook will let you know what they taste like. They also sell salmon smoked haddock not the dyed yellow but the natural smoked version which looked tasty they also sell other seafoods check the website for details. I stayed in the car on this visit but aim to call back soon as I get my haircut next door at Grades and we buy our bird food at Creature Comforts. If you are fed up with Westwood Cross Cliftonville is worth a visit

1 comment:

  1. Good news for Northdown Rd and one of the best shops to have opened in Cliftonville for a long time Don, I'll be buying some Sea Bass next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed