Thursday, 20 December 2012

The End of the world for Thanet District Council

I am flying by the seat of my pants here, The ancient Mayan  city of Caracol in Belize has been having a huge influx of visitors due to the much popularised end of its Calendar, so here is what I am thinking, publisize the demised of the TIGS and Labour and maybe people will flock to Thanet to witness the end of the world of the tiglab pact. I am expecting more news on the end of the local coalition via the local blogs Michaels thanetonline has been alive with comments about the demise of the council, and Cllr Driver seems to be as unpopular as ever both with fellow councillors and members of the public.

7 comments:

  1. Oh really? I'd say that Cllr Driver's poularity has increased greatly with the public lately, and even amongst a few cllrs (unlike "Dr" Moores, who is apparently unpopular with several of his Tory colleagues).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter it must just be me then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Don I think it is just you. Cllr Driver is the peoples champion now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's tough being unpopular but someone has to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You? I don't think you're as unpopular as ever Don, why would you think that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. so others think he is unpopular then, thats a relief I was thinking it was just me who think he is a glory hunter who rushes from one spotlight to another.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with that last comment Don, Simon is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed