Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Margate in Rough Guides Travel Hotlist 2013

Strange but true, Well maybe not so strange and it is certainly true The Rough Guides travel guides books are recomending Margate as a top ten destination, it seems Margate has just got groovy. I discovered Margate as a kid in the early 1960's my dad was in the Sea Bathing Hospital so when we were kicked out at the end of afternoon visiting we used to visit the seafront before going back for evening visiting. I have loved it here ever since, so it comes as no surprise when I discovered that Rough Guides rate Margate as a Travel Hotspot a must vist place along side places like Chile and Slovakia, Dresden and Nowhere. Click here to start planning your visits to the Culture Hotspot that is Margate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed