Sunday, 9 December 2012

Lillys By the Sea

I was going through Twitter this morning and found a tweet about Lillys By the Sea.Photos of Lilly's By The Sea, Margate
This photo of Lilly's By The Sea is courtesy of TripAdvisor I dont get to the High Street anymore and I explore Margate more via Twitter and Facebook than I should, but the place sounded great from the tweet so I did a google search and hey I wanna go there. I cant find a website for them but trip Advisor have several piccies if I do turn up a site I will link to it.  Found the site or rather John did.
Lillys Bistro Margate

Link to the website
Lilly's Bistro 92 High Street Margate  CT9 1JW  01843 230440

4 comments:

  1. It looks a really nice place and I am sure they would appreciate you advertising it here. Happy Sunday to you Don. Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. tHANKS dENISE oops I hope to get there when I manage to get to the town, I just am not out at the moment so I am having to explore Thanet via twitter and Facebook plus the blogs. Still if I ever do feel better I am going to hit the town and paint it red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here#s thier website
    http://www.lillysbistro.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers John, They cant have SEO because even with the website in googlle it took me to a restraunt in Bath. No wonder I couldnt find their site, I think they dont want to be found.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed