Thursday, 29 November 2012

Council stops fighting animal exports

TDC have dropped the legal fight to stop live animal exports from the Port of Ramsgate. About time to! I can understand peoples concerns over the use of Ramsgate but I must say until the laws are changed the business is and has been and will remain to be completely legal. TDC and the protesters must remember that fact. I wonder who is paying for the legal bills run up so far? Oh I know THANET COUNCIL TAX PAYERS! I dont know about you but if the bods who set the legal challenge in process were  the ones paying would they have been so quick to spend the money. I wish TDC would start employing people to challenge the loony decisions of the spendthrifts.


1 comment:

  1. I thought the decision to suspend the trade was backed up with a leading Barristers advice. Why the change?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed