Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Great British food revival

I love this programme on BBC2  tonight is championing the Cornish Sardine. I love sea food of any description fried tinned but the best way is fresh. He has just gone down to the harbour and is cooking them straight from the sea. Fresh fish is fantastic and the sardine or as we used to know them the pilchard is so easy to cook. I can remember living on fish when we were first married I used to  fish everyday it was free food and we were short of money. I wish I could still fish but being in a wheelchair makes it to difficult so now our fish comes via the supermarket. Georgio Locatelli is telling us to buy them and I must say he is right we should be eating these humble little fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed