Sunday, 30 September 2012

I am awake now

I said I was going to have a nap well it became a full blown sleep and I spent the afternoon catching zzz's. I obviously needed them as I never woke when visitors arrived.. Heather went up to see the grandchildren and I slept so no conkers and no pictures of me on my scooter. Ohh well I will have to try harder to stay awake but I am exhausted at the moment. Heather has gone to church to do her turn on the sound desk, a duty I used to do before my MS made me unable to cope. I used to enjoy working the sound desk controlling the sound levels for the band and choir but my body wont allow me any more. So now I will have to watch some TV until Heather gets back, just learning about sea turtles on the Great Barrier Reef courtesy of the BBC and Monty Hall.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you needed that nice long nap. The wildlife shows you were watching sounded interesting too. Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed