Thursday, 27 September 2012

Been out for a haircut in Cliftonville

Yep it was time for a trim, I put it off but I just had to bite the bullet and go. I use Grades  Barbers in Harold Road Cliftonville. I normally phone and book an appointment but today I didnt as often they can fit me in but the earliest they could fit me in was 11:45 so we toddled off did a bit of shopping  and came back at the appointed time. So now I am all tidied up and trimmed. If you need a Barbers book an appoinntment with Grades in Cliftonville click here for their website
or ring them.
Telephone:
01843 290012
Email:info@gradesbarbers.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Good choice Don,

    Nick and Zara from Grades top people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have love it there I can get straight in no steps or obsticles and I even have my hair cut in my wheelchair so no messing about getting in the chair. You are right TOP PEOPLE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed