Friday, 3 August 2012

Pick your own Picnic








Just got in from a family birthday picnic at Sandwich we met up to celebrate birthdays and have a nice walk along the river. The paths and routes are all marked and nicely tarmacked so I can ride my scooter to keep up with the walkers and I had taken my camera to record the birthday celebrations. We came back from the walk and when everyone had arrived we sent out for supplies. Sandwich has some great sandwich shops and I ended up with a Bacon Brie apple and grape Sandwich, others had sandwiches and sausage and chips for the kids. I know it is cheating not making the food but we were there to celebrate so the caterers got some time off  as well. We all went on to Felderland Farm Pick Your Own to get some Strawberries to go in an Eton Mess that is to be made for the double birthday party tonight. All in all a great day out enjoyed by all and the kids really loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed