Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Margate Shell Grotto vote for work done

I was on the TDC website and saw an article about Margates Shell Grotto so I read it and learnt about the conservation work that has been carried out there. The  work has been put forward for an award in the English Heritage Angels Awards. But it needs votes so if you would like to see the work done on the Shell Grotto recognised go along to the English Heritage website and fill in a simple vote form click here the grotto is number 11 about halfway down the page

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had chance to visit the shell grotto yet, but I want, and I have just voted on the Angel awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Poppy, I have been into the entrance I even sold them stuff on ebay but never visited and now I cant get down there I will never manage to go :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed