Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Olympic Football starts today

Yippee the Football starts this afternoon with the women's Football. I enjoy football and I must say that I am becoming a lover of women's football. The professional game has become a money making or rather in most cases  for teams a money loosing  affair. The teams with the deepest pockets can succeed, but women's football seems to survive on a smaller scale, obviously there are monetary implications but not the huge pay packets as you see in the men's game. There are still tickets for this game at the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff and the prices are  from  £ 20 so maybe one of the cheepest Olympic tickets. I will be watching on telly.

1 comment:

  1. and the Team GB Women win one nil well done girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed