Monday, 9 July 2012

Earn four million from blogging

For the last few days every time I check my email I have had the same guy showing up and today I thought go on find out what he wants. Well believe it or no the wants to show me how I can be just like him and earn four million from blogging YEAH. Admittedly it was 4 million Indonesian php's or something like that oops just checked it it rupiah and 4 million off them is worth £256. now I am not scoffing at 250 quid if you want to give it to me feel free I wont complain but dressing £250 up as four million is not going to cut my ice. And as for the guy who keeps emailing asking for my bank details because I am due over a million dollars, if he reads this post I aint thick enough to send you my waist measurement let alone my bank detail. The internet  is a great place but remember if it seems too good to be true IT IS BECAUSE IT AINT TRUE. I  remember an old saying If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. The one I Heard was attributed to a bodily function but the Duck one  is a good one and at least it is printable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed