Thursday, 5 July 2012

Botany Bay Beach sun sea and sand


Ross is  looking forwards to a busy weekend with the weather set to fair. Friday will be damp and Saturday and Sunday set to have the possibility of the  odd shower. The beaches of Thanet are fantastic even in the winter so imagine how nice they will be this weekend in the sunshine. And the added bonus of one of Ross's bacon sarnies at his Kiok on Botany Bay. All of Thanets beaches are great places to be, I have had a beach hut at Westbrook beach for about 25 years so know all about beach fun even if now I am disabled I cant get on to the beach anymore. Ross would love to see you at Botany Bay this weekend and all of Thanets beaches would be great places to visit this weekend so Head to Thanet and build some sandcastles this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed