Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Botany Bay and Margate Beach

I haven't been out but I get regular reports of what its like from visitors. Road reports from my brother and beach reports from Ross (he says remember your sun cream) and Margate beach reports from Phil and Westbrook reports from whoever uses our beach hut. And the general consensus is that we are now officially in summer mode. I know we are about to go into an all out Olympic frenzy but what better way to relax when you can tear yourself away from the TV than a trip to the beach to top up your tan build a few sand castles and cool down with a dip in the sea. Ross needs  visitors to make up for the rainy start to the season so head on down to Botany Bay set the sat nav for CT10 3LG and you will end up outside  of  the Fayreness Hotel and just yards away from Ross's fantastic bacon sandwiches and the sands and chalk stacks  of Botany Bay Broadstairs. The bay is safe and holds a blue flag certificate. There are Life Guards on duty on most of Thanets beaches Botany Bays new hut has been mentioned before click here  for report

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed