Monday, 18 June 2012

Thanet Phobias on BBC NEWS

I have just watched the BBC news and Thanet is in the news again for all the wrong reasons. Homophobia is again the cause of the councils bad news. Ken Gregory was silly in his phone call and now Thanet Conservative group have had to suspend him for his comments against John Worrow. The whole homophobic issue has plagued both the Conservative and Labour groups. I urge all the factions to get on with sorting Thanets problems rather than brinkmanship on the sexuality issues. We live in the 21st Century and have Civil Partnerships and Gay Marraige on the agenda so I find it strange these comments should be made especially by the people we are trusting to run TDC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed