Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Strictly Kosher

Just been watching Strictly Kosher no ITV and  I have just watched a very emotional scene. A survivor from a German Concentration Camp  was visiting the camp he was in. During his visit he met a group of school children and it was very moving seeing the children crying at meeting a holocaust survivor. What I find more incredible is that people have become Holocaust Deniers. Holocaust denial seems absurd to me but then Syria's killing of their own people is just rediculous when you read of the denials by the regime. Times change but being killed still means you are dead who ever does it Nazi or Syrian.
Search sites for further reading
Manchester Evening News

Strictly Kosher | Catch up | STV Player

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed