Saturday, 9 June 2012

Fish and Chips at Margate



With the weather being so bad of late I haven't been out but Thursday evening the sun broke through and we went up to Cliftonville with a portion of cod and chips from Holly Lane chippie. We shared it between us and a cod drink to was it down. Then Heather put the rubbish in the bin and took some piccies of the lorries at the Pumping station that is causing all the problems for beach users here in Thanet. I hope it is soon fixed and the beaches reopen. I took a piccie of the food and the chip shop. All in all a delightful evening  but it started to rain again as I go out of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed