Thursday, 21 June 2012

Botany Bay used in True Love

I have just been on Ross's Botany Bay Beach Facebook page and he has a quote saying the beach was used as one of the locations in last nights True Love episode on the BBC, you couldn't see the kiosk so I said to put "as almost seen on TV" on their advertising from now on. Ross can do with some good beach weather as the season has been a washout so far. On True Love last night they showed the chalk stacks  which are a fantastic feature to a fantastic bay. I wish I was a kid again as I would love to play hide and seek or chase around them. I used to go night fishing off of the bay many many moons ago. The sea sand and sun are great features but for me the best reason to visit is one of  Ross's bacon sarnies an a cup of coffee. Dont forget to go on his Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed