Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Are councillors dedicated to Thanet

I saw the Queen at Saint Paul's yesterday and listened to the Arch Bishop of Canterbury say how dedicated the Queen is to the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth. That got me to thinking about some of those who represent Thanet and how dedicated they are to making this wonderful Island a better place. I have just listened to the local news and Thanet was in the news for all the wrong reasons . I have to question the dedication of a small few of those who are supposed to be dedicated to Thanet and its residents. I think you must find this in all walks of life people people take a job for what they can get out of it rather than what they can give.

4 comments:

  1. Give them a few palaces, limousines and a ship or two and maybe they'll be more grateful too (and STILL she hardly smiles!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Queen's income is now set at 15% of the profits of the Crown Estates. This must be a nice little earner as the Crown Estates owns the sea beds around our coasts as well as many other properties and can expect billions in fees from wind farms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon 19:54 & 20:43 Nice to see a fellow Royalist reads these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous, While you whine on about the Queen I should be grateful if you could include an estimate of how much you personally cost the state. Similarly, I assume you smile constantly at work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed